Setup Score: 7 out of 10
Overall setting up the Nike+ Fuelband was a combination of being pretty straight forward along with a couple of really quirky elements that made it confusing at times. There is room for improvement, but it was pretty good overall.
- Easy software installation.
- Easy Bluetooth connection.
- It has a watch (and it's a cool one!).
- Lack of integration between Nike+ Fuelband app and the Nike+ GPS app.
- Nike+ Fuelband Points: As a first time user, "What are they and why do I care about them?"
- Lack of weight tracking: It has to be one of the top use cases for this app/device combination and it is completely ignored.
- Disjointed registration process between software install (computer), registration, and iPhone app install.